Dear competitors, team leaders, press members and guests. We are offering you accommodation in high class "Aristos hotel" which will be also Event center of WTOC.
This is a offical 4* Hotel but build as a 5* hotel so it is an opportunity to relax after the long day on terrain and on competitions in very friendly atmosphere. Rooms are big and specious, so even competitors with special needs can enjoy their stay. Beds are high enough for wheel chair users and bathrooms big enough to enter with wheel chairs.
Hotel management offered us very affordable prices for that category of accommodation.
Hotel Aristos - Event center - 4* -
WTOC 2015- ACCOMMODATION - ARISTOS ( 22-28 June 2015 ) - price and booking information
Cebini 33, Buzin
T: 385 1 6695 900 F: 385 1 6695 902
The Aristos Hotel in Zagreb was opened in September, 2003. Thanks to its location and the high quality of service, it developed into a recognizable business hotel.
With a wish to provide even better and more enjoyable stay, in April 2009 they opened a new wing with the total area of 10,000 m2 with:
- congress and banquet centre
- Tiara restaurant
- Wellness & Spa centre
- Momento lounge bar
- deluxe rooms
The Aristos Hotel is putting all efforts into providing first class accommodation and services. In line with this, the guests have at their disposal:
- main reception (non-stop)
- 150 rooms (comfort, deluxe and superior rooms with 270 beds)
- rooms for disabled persons
- 3 business suites
- Aristos Deluxe suite
- hotel Lobby bar (7 AM – 11 PM)
- Momento Lobby bar
- Tiara restaurant (12 AM – 11 PM)
- hotel summer terrace (7 AM – 11 PM)
- Wellness & Spa centre on 450 m2
- fitness studio
- congress centre with separate entrance, reception, cloak room and seven multifunctional congress halls with state-of-the-art equipment and smaller meeting rooms
- e-business centre equipped with a scan/print/copy device
- exchange office
- gift shop
- underground garage - two levels - and the exterior parking
- 5 elevators
Next year edition you can find the best accommodation in bucharest at a fair price.
Additional benefits for the hotel guests:
- free broadband Internet in the room
- free WLAN in all public areas and halls
- free parking and the hotel garage for the guests
- free usage of the fitness centre
- free usage of the e-business centre.
- room service 6 AM – 11 PM
- cleaning and ironing 6.00 am – 7.00 pm
- dry cleaning
- daily world newspaper order service
- crib (on request)
- fitness bicycle (on request)
- WLAN in room (on request)
- non-smoker rooms
- photocopying, fax services
- possibility to organize transportation from the airport
- organization of tourist visits to Zagreb and surroundings
- no-smoking rooms
Hotel info pdf. - ENG - ITA - GER - ESP - RUS
Hotel I - 3*
Ulica Ive Robića 2
10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone: +385 1 6141 222
Fax: +385 1 6542 115
214 spacious rooms offer comfort and convenience in a friendly atmosphere. Comfortably appointed rooms are furnished in traditional decor with modern colors and rich furnishings. Either double or twin single bedded standard rooms sleeping up to three people offers en suite, TV, working desk, telephone and wireless internet. For the families with children there are 4 family suites combined of a bedroom and a living room, a great way to travel in style and give your family more space, while keeping everyone together.
From the sumptuous breakfast to the authentic, generous and balanced cuisine and cheerful ambiance of our National Restaurant, we have the ideal setting for any occasion. Warm and friendly, our restaurant combine tradition and modernity. Discover our current selections of local delicacy -big variety of national dishes from Slavonia and Dalmatia along with desserts and wines from our famous national wine makers would definitely be your perfect choice
They say - You are what you eat. Come and experience our high quality food prepared with carefully selected seasonings in nicely decorated interior.
Local dish is actually a symbolic shortcut which employs all your senses at once, introducing you to a foreign culture in the best possible way – through the pleasure of eating.